PRIVACY STATEMENT as of June 23rd, 2021.
Your privacy is important to us. For questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
Little English may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of Little English products and services, including the following interactions listed below:
- Placing an order via our website
- Returning or exchanging a product
- Inquiries via customer service about products or services
- Creating an online account/profile/rewards program membership
- Subscribing to our emails
- Entering a contest or giveaway
- Participating in a marketing survey, promotion, or event
- Participating in social media ratings, reviews, and Instagram stories
The personal information that Little English may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, postal address, telephone number, shipping address, billing address, payment information, product preferences, marketing preferences, and any other information you may provide to our Customer Service team.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, email address, or telephone number of a data subject shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations applicable to us. By means of this data protection policy, we would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
Little English automatically collects personal information when you access our website and/or use our services. Types of information we collect can include:
- Device information, such as browser type, hardware model, operating system version, IP address, unique device identifiers, and language settings
- Information about your activity on our website, such as access times, pages viewed, routes by which you access these pages, and your use of any hyperlinks available
- Information about your purchase or transactions with us, including records of products or services you have purchased, returned, exchanged, gifted, or are considering purchasing from us
- Information collected via cookies and other tracking technologies, including information about your browsing behavior, purchase behavior, and other engagement with our website and services
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may collection personal information about you from other sources such as:
- Other companies when we offer joint promotions and marketing campaigns
- Other customers who provide information about you, mostly when sending a gift or utilizing our refer-a-friend rewards program
- Advertising networks and cooperatives, demographic companies, analytics companies, data hygiene and append companies and market research companies
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to provide you with the best possible shopping / customer experience. Specifically, your information is used to:
- Provide our products and services, complete transactions or returns/exchanges, and any other needed actions to continue our business relationship with you
- Communicate with you about promotions, products, services, contests and other information, unless you opt out of such communications by contacting our Customer Service team or clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any Little English emails
- Administer and fulfill contests and promotions
- Identify, report, and repair errors that impair the function and/or quality of our services
- Analyze trends and statistics, learn more about your shopping preferences and your interaction with our website to improve your shopping experience
- Detect, investigate, and prevent security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requested via Customer Service
- Personalize and improve our website and promotions to match your profiles or interests
- Text marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send text messages about our store, new products, and other updates. Updates include Checkout Reminders. Webhooks will be used to trigger the Checkout Reminders messaging system.
We share your personal information for the purposes described below:
- We share personal information with third party marketing partners for commercial purposes
- With our Affiliated Companies for the purposes described in "Use of Personal Information" section above
- With Service Providers who perform services on our behalf, such as sending communications to customers, conducting surveys, processing payments, conducting analytics, providing logistics services, etc. We contractually restrict these service providers from making any other use or disclose of your information
- With our Partners during joint marketing promotions or programs
- With other Entities for Marketing Purposes. We may share your name, postal address, and shopping history with like-minded organizations whose privacy policies meet the Direct Marketing Association's privacy standards, for their direct mail marketing purposes. From time to time, we may establish a business relationship with other persons or entities whom we believe are trustworthy and rent, exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, such as contact or demographic information, and purchase history.
- With Corporate Transactions your personal information may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of any purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Little English
- With Individuals involved in Legal Proceedings and Law Enforcement Authorities to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Little English.
- With your consent when choosing to participate in certain features or services, like writing a product review
Like many websites, Little English utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to our website and your use of our services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. These may be served by the website you are visiting ("first-party cookies") or by other companies ("third-party cookies"). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our websites. This helps us understand how you use our services so that we may improve them.
These cookies are used for a number of reasons, like helping us understand the most popular features, counting visitors to a page, improving the user experience, keeping our services secure, and generally providing our customers with a better experience.
Though most web browsers automatically accept cookies, we do provide a pop up asking for your permission. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting Little English’s cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Sites or the Services.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
You may opt out of having your personal information shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com .
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
124 Venture Court, Suite 1 Lexington Kentucky US 40511