New employment opportunities will be listed here as available.
* * * *
Marketing and Graphic Design Specialist
In this role, you will be the primary point person for the sales and marketing teams for Little English, a classic children’s clothing brand, & BISBY, a stylish girl’s brand. All creative content developed will support our digital, print, and social media campaigns for both B2B and B2C customers.
This Graphic Designer must be able to comprehend brand values and translate the brand specifics into impactful marketing assets through the use of brand colors, fabrics, seasonal motifs, fonts, & layouts. Desired candidate has a strong ability to capture the end consumers’ attention through the creation of creative content with a persuasion to purchase.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in web and / or social media design
- Creative and analytical mind
- Receptive to feedback
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite via a Mac environment (specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Experience creating new media such as GIFs, video content, etc.
- Must have keen eye for color / Understand Pantone Colors, CMYK, RGB
- Must be familiar with current marketing trends and able to deliver fresh graphics that are consistent with those trends while staying true to our brand aesthetic
- Must have strong sense of fashion industry marketing
- This is an in-office position. Must be local to Lexington, KY corporate offices
- Meet with marketing & sales directors weekly to discuss desired graphics or upcoming campaigns
- Create content for various social media and digital platforms
- Follow established brand standards of Little English & BISBY
- Report to marketing directors monthly to review content engagement data
- Be creative! Our team is full of creatives and we encourage everyone to think out of the box and present new ideas at all times
If interested in this unique position, please submit resume and portfolio for consideration.
If you're interested in working with us, we'd love to hear from you!