Cool down this Fourth of July of with this delicious and easy recipe to make red, white, and blue popsicles out of fresh berries and yogurt. Not only is this recipe only five ingredients, it’s a healthy treat to help beat the heat! For a full day of fun, pick your blueberries and strawberries from a u-pick farm or make a family trip to the farmers market and select the yummiest looking berries.
little english’s Patriotic Perfection collection has all the classic pieces to dress your family this Independence Day. Whether you’ll be spending the day at the pool, or hosting your own Fourth of July party, little english will outfit your family in a polished, patriotic look.
For baby girl, the Embroidered Peter Pan Bubble in Flag is oh so comfortable in 100% cotton and, it's also festive! This Bubble features a peter pan collar with light blue piping and embroidered flags all over the body. For baby boy, check out the Vintage Sunsuit in Patriotic Stripe. This bubble will keep baby nice and cool with thin straps and breathable material. It also features red white and blue stripes to stay on theme for the any Fourth of July gathering.
Toddler girl will look adorable in the Embroidered Bow Back Bloomer Set in Flag. This set includes a top with a scalloped hem, a bow in the back, and embroidered flags on the front. The bottoms are bloomer style with lots of volume to create that oh-so-cute look. Toddler boy can match baby girl in the Vintage Romper in Flag. This romper features three embroidered flags at the chest and pleats down the front of the body with vintage, slated cuts at the leg opening so a traditional look.
For big boy you can’t go wrong with the Mandarin Collar Roll Sleeve Shirt in Patriotic Stripe with the Classic Short in White Twill. This outfit is a patriotic staple. The shirt is a new style for little english that features a classic body with a current mandarin style collar. For a coordinating look for big sis, the Sunny Dress in Patriotic Stripe will do the trick. With thin, ruffled sleeves and gathers at the neck, this summer dress is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Berries and Cream Popsicle Ingredients
Popsicle molds or clear glass mugs
1. Measure out three cups of chopped strawberries
2. Puree your blueberries in a blender and fill your popsicle molds or mugs a third of the way full with the blueberry mixture
3. On top of the blueberry mixture fill the molds or mugs another third of the way full with yogurt
4. Place in the freezer for two to three hours until yogurt is completely frozen
5. Take out of freezer and stick popsicle sticks into the yogurt layer but don’t let the stick touch the blueberry layer or it will crack
6. Puree your strawberries in a blender (you may need to add a small amount of water, this is also where you can add your optional honey)
7. On top of the yogurt, fill the molds or mugs the last third of the way full with the strawberry mixture
8. Put back in the freezer for two to three hours until completely frozen and enjoy!
Pro tip: If you are using glass mugs as your popsicle molds, run hot water on the outside of the mug to help slide the frozen popsicles out
We love to see how you style your family in little english! Submit your family photos to email@example.com for a chance to be featured on our instagram story!