Warm, fluffy, and sweet. Apple cinnamon pancakes are the best way to start a crisp, fall morning with your little ones. Your Sunday morning will feel so cozy as your house fills with the smell of cinnamon and nutmeg. Brew some coffee and let the conversation flow with your family as you whip up these delicious, fall-themed pancakes in your jammies.
For baby and toddler, the Printed Playsuit in School Days is the perfect choice for comfort and classic style. Made from 100% pima cotton, this playsuit will be a little luxury. The print on this playsuit features colorful crayons, blocks, a caterpillar and a school house.
Baby can match big sister in the Girl Printed Jammies in School Days. With stretchy, ribbed cuffs these jammies are easy to change in and out of. These jammies feature a ruffled collar that give them a girlie flair.
For big brother, the Boy Printed Jammies in School Days are the perfect pj’s for a lazy morning making pancakes. Get excited for fall and the first day of school in these jammies!
What You’ll Need
¾ cup milk
1 ½ tablespoons vinegar
1 cup flour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons oil
½ Cup of butter
2 tablespoons butter
2 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and diced
2 tablespoons brown sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1/3 cup maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat skillet to medium heat
- Whisk together milk and vinegar and allow to rest for five minutes
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl
- Whisk oil and egg into milk and add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until combined (okay if there are some lumps, don’t over stir)
- Coat the skillet in about a tablespoon of butter
- Use ¼ cup measuring cup to pour batter into the skillet and cook about two minutes on each side or until bubbles start to form or edges start to turn golden brown. Repeat.
- Add apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a medium sauce pan. Stir over medium heat for 3-5 minutes until apples are tender. Serve on directly on pancakes or with maple syrup. Enjoy!
These adorable photos were taken by Maggie Lawrence (@maglawrence) featuring her three precious boys! Maggie used the help of Little Happies (@_littlehappies) and Celebrate Birmingham (@celebratebirmingham) to decorate her space.
We love to see how you style your family in little english! Send in your pictures to email@example.com for a chance to be featured on our Instagram story.